Apply your experience with The FDA Group, a global leader in GxP auditing, remediation, and staff augmentation.
We are seeking a recruiter to work remotely with experience in FDA-regulated industry. Our recruiter will be handling all contingent labor and FTE (full-time employee) requests. Must be available and responsive during normal business hours, with some after-hours at times. Our team of high performing employees enjoy flexibility and autonomy in exchange for responsiveness and accountability in a results-oriented work environment.
You must be proactive and demonstrate initiative, possess excellent judgment, reasoning and follow-up skills, exhibit outstanding oral, written, and nonverbal communication and organizational ability, and value responsiveness. Confidence and poise in interactions with senior executives and clients is essential.
- Recruit quality and regulatory (Q&R) compliance professionals in FDA-regulated industry for specific positions through outbound calls, networking, and internet recruiting including:
- Contingent labor/independent consultants for a project that could last several months to several years
- FTEs for FDA Group clientele
- Source technical consultants with leading edge, critical skills to fill job listing and build a database
- Obtain referrals from other consultants, direct recruiting, networking with personal and professional contacts, and the internet
- Recruit, schedule and interview technical consultants to assess skills, experience, availability, compensation requirements
- Check references to verify information
- Develop a fill strategy that reflects client needs and fill job listing
- Perform any administrative tasks such as data entry in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years’ experience in FDA-regulated industry, preferably in a quality, compliance, and/or regulatory function
- Proven ability to prospect for new business, bring in new clients, and identify/manage add-on business with current clients
- Excellent oral, written, and nonverbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and manage time
- Maintain professional demeanor in all situations
- Superior organizational skills
- Positive team player
- Sensitivity to details and deadlines
- Flexibility to meet changing demands and priorities
- Excellent PC Skills: MS Office experience preferred
- Exposure to: Dropbox, Salesforce, LinkedIn Recruiter, VMS systems such as Fieldglass, or IQ Navigator is a plus
- Ability to work 40 hours a week during normal business hours with some after hours or weekend work as needed
- Distraction free work space with high-speed internet access
- Personal PC for use on this role
To apply, please send the three items listed below as separate attachments in an email to: HR@thefdagroup.com.
- Cover letter (Word doc)
- CV (Word doc)
- List of three professional references (Word doc)
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.